Hever Castle, Super to Vintage Car Event
being held on Sunday 2nd August 2020.
We have booked the above event which is taking place on the weekend of Saturday 1st and Sunday 2nd August.
We will be attending on Sunday 2nd August. Listed below are details you will need for the Sunday.
· The site opens to the public at 10.30 and closes at 18.00 each day.
· The Car Event starts at 11.00 and finishes at 17.00.
· All cars in the Event will need to be onsite by 10.20am at the latest.
· Once you have parked in your allocated area you will not be able to move your car until 17.10pm (unless for emergencies).
Space is limited and will be allocated on a first come first served basis (as per Hever’s request).
· The Event is being advertised digitally both online and social media, and in print in local magazines and papers.
As already stated, the cost is £10.00 per car, this includes entrance to the gardens. If the castle is open, and you want to visit, there will be an extra £2.50 per person for entrance. Hever Castle has confirmed the boating lake will be available as normal, but use of the mazes and playgrounds are to be confirmed. They are hoping to open these before August. The Moat Café is open for takeaway only, and the gift shop will be open this month (July). We presently have 11 cars that Members wish to show and there will be a few guests joining us. Guests will be parking in the public car park open from 10.30 onwards. If we get any further details, we will forward to you. We have requested a map of the grounds, but expect Hever can supply them on the day.
The closing date for this event is Friday 17th July. Attached is the booking form, please complete and return to me together with payment, my details are listed below. If you are paying by BACS please confirm payment to me by email, as soon as possible. Looking forward to seeing you all on the day; let’s hope the weather is kind to us. As if we could forget, at the moment, on the day it will be ‘one metre – social distancing’ and don’t forget those yummy picnic hampers.
Any queries please ask.
Denise Earwicker, Event Organiser
Mobile 07809 216066or